Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shake, shake, shake! Shake your booty!

Did we have a silly time with our Tushies Storytime! We enjoyed some great books- The Three Little Gators by Helen Ketteman, Always Lots of Heines at the Zoo by Ayun Halliday, Chicken Cheeks by Michael Ian Black, Chicken Butt by Erica S. Perl and The Tushy Book by Fran Manushkin.

We talked about all the different names we call our tushies and we did a tushy match-up by matching the animal heads with their bottoms! We danced to a kid-friendly Shake Your Booty song.

My BLFs and LLFs were a little surprised by my exposed tushy when I took off my sweater (really a foam tushy over my pants!) but it was all in good fun!

Everyone has a tushy! Say what? Chicken Butt!

2 comments:

  1. Always nice to hear about events like Tushies Storytime! In April, CHICKEN BUTT'S BACK! will be published, so check it out if want to get those kiddies shaking and giggling again.
    Best wishes,
    Erica S. Perl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already ordered it!The kids loved Chicken Butt!It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete