Friday, October 14, 2011

We Are a Team!

You and Me, Me and You! We are a team and I am happy to be part of that team! As much as I love getting to know my LLFs, you are the center of their world! So, I need you to be just as much a participant in all that happens in our preschool programming as your child. You can sit together, enjoy the stories together, sing and dance together, and be a great model for your child.

I could not do what I do without your help and participation. More importantly, YOU are the mirror for your child. They look to you to see how to react or how to respond. They learn the appropriate responses or feelings in different situations from you. Furthermore, they value your participation. It tells them that what they are doing is important and that they are important to you. It makes it meaningful to them and making it meaningful allows them to learn more.

The best part of each day for me is spending time with your children. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this winning team.

No comments:

Post a Comment