Friday, September 30, 2011

Bedtime & Books- I Can't Sleep!

They came in their pjs, with their stuffed friends and blankies. They came to the library for Bedtime & Books!

We read:
Bed Hogs by Kelly DiPucchio- funny book about a family of pigs all snuggled together in bed!
Can't Sleep Without Sheep by Susanna Leonard Hill- the sheep are exhausted from jumping over the fence so Ava can count them and go to sleep, so they try to find replacements!
"I'm Not Sleepy!" by Jonathan Allen- little owl is back and doesn't want to go to bed!
Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up! Late by Mo Willems
Cornelius P. Mud, Are You Ready for Bed? by Barney Saltzberg
We had a Wee Willie Winkie Rhyme-Off- yes, the girls won!
We went bananas, of course, with our Go Bananas! song and then we ended with some bedtime crafts!

I had fun with my Little Library Friends and my Big Library Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment